Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Not Dead, I promise.

Photobucket

For those of you who don't know, I've been working on Meretricium quite Fervently (a whole 3 pages!! WOOOO!!!111). I'd love to show you guys some pages and what not , but I don't want to show it until I get a good deal of it done. Though I've been showing it to some friends and whatevs, but I gotta stop that soon too, or they won't be able to enjoy the story properly :c. So now I gotta become a hermit ...

In other news. I did get the job. Now I get to tell what pretty dresses such and such a girl should wear. I wish my confidence didn't deminish the way it has. I'll get it back.... I will.But having a job is nice. I feel productive. I'm happy! I'm better! I don't sit around moping all day thinking " oh. I -could- be doing this" and just..do it.

I'm so lucky.

Oh , and thanks again Gitoku, for that awesome track. Keep it real, keep it fresh ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment