Friday, February 14, 2014

V


A speed paint commission of Violet for Solice. I can't remember if I posted the previous one or not.

It is also Valentine's Day! It wasn't planned but I suppose the picture is fitting. They're very happy with it and it was ridiculously fun painting this. I've been having more erotic commissions as of late (not that I mind),but it's certainly exciting to work on them! More and more I recall the days where my siblings would tell me I'd never get paid for the kind of work I do. Ah well. Having to do these commissions have slowly been helping me with my self confidence though in a way.

I think I'm doing better. I'm balancing myself out. So today is a good day! It's really rainy and windy and horrible outside, but D and I have survived. I've had some hot chocolate; I found it in my cupboard. I think I got it for Christmas but must have forgotten all about it. It's a lovely one though; needs milk instead of water, but it has a nice rich flavour to it.

We'll be watching Big Trouble in Little China this evening. I haven't seen that movie for a long long time. I can barely remember a thing from it. It looks fantastic though, and we have toffee popcorn.

Well I best be off. I start work on my next big commission on Monday! Lots of armour in it, which will be fun to paint.


1 comment:

  1. ugh, you and your delicate skin and eyelashes and jawlines.... UGH!!!!!
    -
    Glad to know you're doing better, its always an uphill battle (but think of the muscles you'll have when you're through... sweeet!)
    -
    Interestingly enough (i know this post is old but meh) I watched bog trouble in little china last night with the BF. Kim Cattral (sp?) was a fox.

    ReplyDelete