Monday, December 16, 2013

Mice


I have slowly been working on ANDRO✰ again (I might have said already) and tonight I felt like drawing a little thing of Luke. I really like him as a character, with his honesty and sincerity. The main reason I included him in ANDRO✰ as a character is because he is a derivative from the same story in which Andro's character derives from. I thought it would be funny to have both of them in a story completely out of context in which they originally belonged. At first I wasn't sure how it was going to work, as I don't normally have anthropomorphic characters. I wasn't sure how I was going to make him actually -physically- work with the other characters as they were more nimble and be easier to manipulate. I decided to take the challenge though, and now that I've added him, he seems almost like a necessity. 

I think his clear continence and and friendly (almost naive) approach makes a good contrast to Andro's brash and sometimes grating behaviour. Well, I hope so anyway.

I'm should have an update ready by January. There's been quite a lot of work for me to do lately, which I am grateful for. At the same time I feel stressed, not sure if I'm doing the work quick enough. I don't like keeping my commissioners waiting, and I feel slightly overwhelmed.. In a way that I'm trying to make sure I'm saying the right things all the time, and that I'm not being to hasty with people or slacking on my work.

Sometimes I feel like I'm really going in the right direction. I've made so much progress this year, but I know there's still a lot of work and hardships ahead. Perhaps one day I'll look back to this time and reminisce about how hard I was working for a time when I had it so easy....fingers crossed.

C418 - Mice on Venus

It's so late. I'm tired. I should be in bed...I also need to start re-reading these before I post. I think my writing has been pretty jumbled lately. Probably due to the lack of a clear mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment