Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Pressure


Another speed paint commission from a dear good friend I call Panda. This is her character Salcate, and he's a type of god thing that is fire and destruction personified.  He's normally supposed to have tattoo's (which you can see a version of this with them on my tumblr), but I have this thing about skin. I just like painting it bare I guess.  I think I just prefer things very simple these days.

Working on my preview for my Christmas themed commissions. Doing the 12 days of Christmas (not sure if I mentioned already). I'm not sure if I'll get all 12 slots filled up, but hopefully someone will want them right? Only one way to find out! I'll post about them up here as well I suppose when I get everything all sorted out.

I've been trying to focus on getting tasks completed, but it's always easier said than done. I guess it's because I'm still having this mentality of "I'm almost at the end! I'll be finished soon!", and in reality I need to have a steady stream of work coming in. So I shouldn't be seeing an end to it, or a "I'll be finished soon!".

I think it's the timing. I need to have better estimates and accuracy with when my work will be done. I need to actually focus on my tasks at hand, and not taking twice as long because I keep distracting myself with other things.

On that note, I'll go do those other things that need doing.

OH!! and I should also add that you can buy prints of this at my storenvery :

cbedford.storenvy.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment