Thursday, January 12, 2012

End



EndL2ssb

Daedelus - One and Lonely

"Dear Mother,

I thought I understood what was the right thing to do; however, I'm afraid I've learned that I've learned nothing at all in all of these years.

Upon arriving to The Blinded Eon I had already slain the beast in my mind. In my heart he felt otherwise.

He said unto me :

'You walk around a fool, your mind obscured by mortal things such as death and defeat.

With death does not end confusion and hate. Only with understanding, can you finally let her free.

Do not burden your Mother with the pangs of your mortal dismay. It is unfair."

Dumbfounded I had not a single thought within my being. I had turned and left The Blinded Eon...

This is my last letter, Mother."

Daedelus - Sew, Darn, Mend



No comments:

Post a Comment