Monday, November 14, 2011

[BLOODSTONE]



Photobucket

Well, what does it feel like to be possessed?

"... Marvellous."

Amon Tobin - Bloodstone

I finally decided to work on another page in the sketchbook project, as I can see the time slowly coming to a close.

I unfortunately will probably only spend a days worth of time on each image. This character actually belongs to ~les-poumons. I had asked my fellow dA friends if they wanted to lend characters for me to draw for this project, and I was pleasantly surprised to see the array of people and ideas. I always liked her character, so this was an obvious choice for me when she presented him up for grabs.

I do have a few others in mind, and hope they come just as naturally.

I have been a bit quiet, but I have been working vigorously on a project. I'm pretty happy at the moment.

Also, my mother and little sister will be coming to visit over Christmas holiday. I'm totally hyped. They've never travelled out of the country before, so it will be quite fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment