Monday, May 10, 2010

Ladies?

Photobucket

I don't draw ladies often, and I was looking at a thread that had some figure models in it and I passed by the morrigan one. So then I decided to go for it. Her boobies are totally that saggy on the model. I promise. cephi keeps complaining about them though.

I always thought cammy was a pretty cool character. Interesting getup.

I also started painting this thing.

Photobucket

But dont really feel like working on it anymore.Basically just trying to do some skin practice cause I can't paint for nothing. I guess it went alright. Can only get better right?

Anyway so there's this lady named Janelle Monae

Photobucket

I'm totally hooked on some of her latest stuff at the moment. Totally loving her revamped 50's style and her passionate performances.I think its refreshing to see someone not sticking to a stereotype. Should give it a try!

Janelle Monae - Tightrope ft. Big Boi



No comments:

Post a Comment