Saturday, December 20, 2008

Contemplation

I was just watching The Bucket List today, and of course , for those who know me, I get pretty riled up over things that have to deal with ambition. I feel as if i have been slacking lately; like I can do so much more, but just havn't. Though i still feel lively and enjoying life as I do, I sometimes wonder where has the majority of my ambition gone? I'll figure out how to get it back, but i wont get anything done without a proper night's sleep.
I really want to go ahead and start a comic with a decent story (which I belive to have many of), I'm just horrible at executing them. I don't understand why I feel it is so impossible, my life isnt very chaotic at all, so there should be no reason for me -not- to do it, right? I think I will come to terms with this in the morning..... yes, I think I'll do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment